FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

TO END WITH A DOUBLE-BARREL BLAST!


TO END WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL!


MACAK,
the very unique black cat 
of 11 year old Nicola Tesla,
visits the two pets of Shelly Arkon!



So I end this month's tour 


with visits to two lovely ladies!

MASON CANYON and SHELLY ARKON 

 And you are the true winners!


AUDIO BOOK SOON TO BE RELEASED:


For another HALLOWEEN TREAT follow me to the blog of Mason Canyon 

where others now talk about my new book,  THE NOT-SO-INNOCENTS AT LARGE!



 MIDNIGHT HAS DEMANDED EQUAL TIME!


 NOW FOR THE WINNERS OF THE MYSTERY GIFTS
 FOR COMMENTING ON MY GUEST POST 
ON J. H. MONCRIEFF's EERIE BLOG!

BIRGIT wins





Heather M. Gardner
wins 



Now, get over to MASON CANYON's 
Blog and comment 
for a chance at your own prize!

4 comments:

  1. Just came from your post today - very funny.
    Congratulations, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to end with laughter ... like most of my dates! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland - congratulations to the winners ... and a wonderful range of offers you're making for bloggers. Let's all read or listen to Roland's books .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hilary, for always being here for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete